1. Perfect Family Activity. What can be better than a fun and relaxing space to spend with the family available to you at any time? You will have lasting memories of watching the kids grow and just being together.
2. Entertaining. Sharing your new pool with friends and neighbors, grillin’ some burgers, and a quick dip in the pool is what living is all about.
3. Health Benefits. Why go to the gym when you have a total body workout in the back yard? A great way to lose weight fast!
4. Increased Value. Most studies show that a pool will increase the value of your home anywhere between 7% and 15%, depending on where your house is located, and will continue to increase over time. Also, at time of resale, it can be a very desirable feature as many buyers are specifically looking for a home that already has a pool and landscaping.
5. Keep Cool. No more holing up in the air conditioned living room. You’ll have a cool new lounge outside!
6. Know Where Your Kids Are. With a swimming pool in your backyard, you can give your kids and their friends a place to play that is both convenient and safe. You can also rest easy knowing that your children are close by.
7. Relax and Unwind. After a long day at work let a dip in the pool wash away the stresses of the work day. You’ve earned it, so enjoy it, and tonight you will sleep like a baby.
8. Create A Resort. Today backyard pool projects can incorporate many of the unique amenities seen in high-end resorts. Why drop 7 grand to take the family to Hawaii for a week when your vacation is right at home- any time you want it.
9. Built to Last. A Placer Springs Pool & Landscape project is a great investment that will reap rewards for years to come. Find out how. Contact us today!